I do like to dress well but since having Nandy I’ve found my shape has changed, I don’t feel the same towards fashion as I once did and I feel unbalanced tottering around in my heels these days. But that doesnt mean we have to dress frumpy or lose our sense of style right?
I’ve therefore decided to write up a blog post about 6 stylish items which I love and which I feel are those must have items for stylish spring wardrobe and dressing table!
1. Jo Malone perfume – I adore Jo Malone products, I have various things such as bath oils and colognes but my must have favourite is one which hubby bought me for christmas – their honey blossom scent is just so sweet and girly!
2. DKNY Blush bag – I recently treated myslef to this goregous blush handbag from DKNY. It goes with everything and is perfect for nights out with friends where you wanr ro dress up and feel glam
3. Cluse Watch – Im in love with anything marble at the moment and I own a cluse watch already, so why not combine the two!? This watch is just sooo pretty!
4. Suede Biker Jackets – The one shown is from river island but you can get these from anywhere at the moment, I have two one from new look and one from missguided. They are perfect for where you get a bit chilly and need to throw something over a grey t-shirt
5. Jimmy Choo trainers – Im totally in love with these rose gold trainers from Jimmy Choo, I know they are extravagant but they are also awesome. Nuff said.
6. Tom Ford eye pallete – I had this as a gift too, its well worth the money, the colours in the pallette are super shimmery and cute. The perfect everyday spring colours.
The views above are entirely my owna nd I have not been sponsored or endorsed to promote these products.
So what are your go to items of clothing? Do you have any favourites? Leave me a comment because I’d love to get inspired!