We go on holiday in a month and therefore it’s time to think about what to pack! It’s our very first ever family holiday – for ease we’ve decided to go away to Devon. So it’s British weather in May. What do we pack?
Well just see below as to a selection of the items we will be taking with us.
1. Letter Romper – Kids We Love – We have ordered the same as photographed but with a ‘M’ letter!
We recently discovered this brand. We have ordered a huge haul of products from them and simply cannot wait for them to arrive!!
2. Whale shorts – Lovebeebaby – We have a selection of items from this Instagram shop – everything is super soft and such incredible quality, always made to perfection and packaged so well. These shorts are the perfect Devon holiday design!
3. Shark wetsuit – this is from Jojo Maman Bebe – at £19.00 we felt this was perfect for days on the beach to protect Nandy from the sun and the Sea! We will still need a waterproof nappy underneath!
4. I am Loved Tshirt – I am Loved – we have so many tshirts from this wonderful Instagram shop, this grey colour is so summery and perfect alternative to white, which isn’t practical for us at the moment due to Nandy staining his clothes when eating!
5. Summer hat – Love Roo – This hat is available in lots of different prints – we chose the linen stripe but we also love the whale print too!!! Perfect to keep little heads cool and protected from the sun!
I was not sponsored or endorsed in any way to write this post. All opinions are my own.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what to pack for a holiday with a little one! What are your go to items? Comment below!