Planning a beach themed party for your child? Stuck for ideas on party bags? Look no further…!!!
I planned the beach theme as Nandy turns 1 in July and hoped the weather would be hot enough to justify a beach theme!
I couldn’t just get away with handing out party bags after I’d been inspired by Pinterest to have buckets instead! It was just too relevant to the theme!
Now if you’re looking for cheap options then this isn’t going to be for you, being honest the cost of the party buckets must be in excess of £7 each child perhaps even £10. Multiply that by 15 children and it becomes an expensive option.
So what’s inside Nandys party buckets?
- Inflatable beach balls
- Sand mould
- Beach colouring book
- Shell or fish shaped crayon
- Beach themed flash card
- Beach themed foam bath shape
- Deck chair striped candy bags with goodies inside
- Plastic bath boat
- Personalised thankyou tag
- I sourced the sand bucket from Smyths toys for £1.69 each.
- The flash cards were a steal at 20p a pack from the Range.
- The foam bath shapes were £10 for a bag from Jojomaman Bebe.
- The bubbles were from Tesco in their party aisle Approx £1 for 6.
- The sunglasses were £1 each from Primark.
- The deckchair style stripe candy bags were from Homesense. Approx £5 for 20 bags.
- The shells and fish crayons were from Craystion station at approx 50p each.
- The inflatable beach balls were from EBay at approx £1 each.
- The colouring books were from Tiger at £1 each
- The plastic boats were £1.50 for 4 boats from a local baby shop
- The plastic sand moulds were £1 from Poundland for 3 moulds.
- The thankyou tags were from Zazzle.
Hubby says I’ve gone over the top on things but it’s not every day your first child turns one is it! I’m just trying to enjoy it as much as possible.
If you like this idea then please don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, twitter and pin to Pinterest @lifeofnandy.